The Software, the Site and/or the Services (collectively, the “Guurgle Offerings”) are not intended for use by anyone not able to enter into legally binding contracts. If you are not able to legally form binding contracts, you may not use the Guurgle Offerings or submit information about yourself. By using the Guurgle Offerings, you are certifying that you are 21 years of age or older. If you are under the age of 21, you may not use the Guurgle Offerings. If you do not agree to (or cannot comply with) any portion of the Terms of Service, do not use the Guurgle Offerings.
Guurgle's Privacy Principles
- Your Information is your own.
- You maintain ownership rights to “Your Information” (as defined below), even if there is a “Business Transition” (as defined below) with respect to Guurgle or policy change.
- You may add delete, or modify Your Information at any time.
- Guurgle will not update or modify Your Information without your permission.
- Guurgle will not sell, exchange, or otherwise share Your Information with third parties without your permission or required by law.
- Guurgle does not send spam, maintain spam mailing lists or support the activities of spammers.